- 6:30 AM - Collection from Auckland Airport with a professional host and luxury vehicle
- 7:00 AM - Depart on our food collection journey tracking North West to Muriwai. We visit Boric Artisan Food-market to sample, taste and purchase locally produced and New Zealand foods that suit the guest's palate.
- 8:00 AM - We drive onto the beach at Muriwai and stop at quiet, private sightseeing spots for a small but sumptuous morning tea, e.g dates, local blueberries, coffee etc.
- 11:00 AM - PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE vine and wine tasting. While guests are with the winemaker learning about this Auckland region's boutique wine-making, our food is laid out for the guests to indulge in with a number of reserve library wines from the winemaker.
- 1:00 PM - Breath in the countryside while we begin the journey to the city finishing with city sights from Mount Eden, Auckland waterfront, location sights such as art galleries to give an overview of the city you are staying in.
- 3:00 PM - A gentle return to your hotel or private accommodation for the night
NB - The arrival experience has been designed around weather and seasons, so several destinations from the airport are in our portfolio. we also use Huia Beach and Piha Beach.