Partially Hosted Tour Overview:
Our Private Chef Concierge experience is where our Executive Chef will greet you at the airport with your self drive vehicle. He will take you on a food adventure through the Auckland region, gathering as you go, before taking you to your private luxury property to relax. On arrival, our Executive Chef will lay out a gorgeous grazing station of the food collected with some added surprises and treats. After you are refreshed he will take you on a behind the scenes experience at a vineyard showcasing local premium vintages, which will be used later in the afternoon or evening for your meal. Before leaving you to rest for the night, a beautiful breakfast will be laid out ready for the morning and your new adventure.
Private Chef Concierge Itinerary:
- Arrive into Auckland airport and be greeted by your professional chef and host ready to take care of you as you settle into Auckland for your first day and overnight stay.
- From harvest to market indulge in the abundant artisan offerings while being guided by our Executive Chef in creating your own bespoke grazing table lunch. Why not delight in one of the hand-crafted delicacies on offer or grab an organic coffee or
freshly made smoothie - revitalizing your body and mind.
- Arrive at your gorgeous Kiwi property set in the heart of the rain forest and beaches. Take time to rest, shower and revitalise yourself while your chef lays out your personally selected grazing table for lunch.
- Tread the path of one of New Zealand’s oldest and most respected boutique wineries. Owned and operated by renowned fourth and fifth generation families, with global reputations for producing hand-crafted, award winning wines. Meet the winemakers,
and indulge in vine to wine tastings when you decide which bottle to take away for dinner.
- Awaken to a sumptuous breakfast the following morning with hand made bread dough left warming along with fresh juice, fresh fruit, eggs, yoghurt and cereal and butter from our local artisan store keepers.
- Depart from 11am latest ready to begin the next leg of your New Zealand adventure.